AYMA's purpose is to cultivate a global yerba mate community and to champion endeavors that enable specialty yerba mate to thrive as an equitable and sustainable enterprise throughout the entire value chain.
We aspire to be a dynamic, trustworthy, and impactful organization that empowers the authentic and genuine yerba mate traditions worldwide by giving them a resounding voice and a platform for growth.
Through exemplary business practices, events, education, and research, we aim to engage, inspire, and expand a sustainable global community rooted in trust and authenticity around yerba mate. The four pillars of our mission are represented by :
Our Strategic Objectives
1. Foster sustainability in the authentic and genuine yerba mate industry by emphasizing partnerships, education, research, and advocacy.
2. Create avenues for professional growth and personal development through our network and programs.
3. Expand our global network and enhance stakeholder experiences by collaborating with local communities.
4. Dedicate ourselves to delivering exceptional service to members of the global authentic and genuine yerba mate community in every aspect of our work.
Our Core Values
1. Relevant Member Value
We are dedicated to serving our members as a global non-profit platform by:
2. Sustainable Yerba Mate Industry
We passionately advocate for the sustainable growth of the yerba mate industry through collaborative partnerships that:
3. Community of Communities
We embrace diversity by:
4. Best People
We value and celebrate diverse perspectives to have a well-balanced and dynamic representation:
5. Ethical Operation
We demonstrate unwavering integrity in business practice and nonprofit governance:
6. Respect for the Individual
We are committed to creating, producing, and supporting discrimination-free and harassment-free safe spaces: